finally i'm signing in again
i'm not sure why, exactly, but i just didn't feel like writing anymore
maybe because everything is just moving along so quickly
it seems like a minute ago i lived in Jason's house in Oakland
and then my tiny year on Jonive
then moving stuff into storage and things into the bus
and now things into the yurt from the bus
it's really been the year of moving for me
and the year of many changes
i'll take some pics when i find my camera (in one of these boxes)
just wanted to say hi in case one or two of you didn't somehow give up on me
thanks!
Bern
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Bernie!
Well, I was wondering, but I figured you were busy. Glad to hear things are going well.
i check every day. no pressure or anything - ha! i know you're loving life, yo! xoxo
No way did I give up.
Hey Bernie, bala and I check in every now and then.
Would love more pics soon.
Love ya, Leng
Post a Comment