What's left of this statue is here on Jonive, tucked in at the base of a grove of giant redwood trees.
Was working on the upstairs dressing room cabinets today. Used some old army issue redwood doors Scott and Ene had saved from somewhere, and i build the boxes around, trimmed them to fit and it's almost done.
Today i was using the kitchen and realizing how much i'm going to miss just getting up and going into the fridge, making a quick smoothie. I'm about to embark on an adventure living in a school bus for a year, with a shared kitchen down the lane (and the bathrooms down the lane too) I'm excited for the new experiences but a little bit freaked out. Maybe just enjoying what i have here even more every day.
1 comment:
Hey Bernie:
The blog looks & reads great-- love the pic of Redwood Mary. I'll write a blurb on your blog on Robert Frost's Banjo.
Best--
John
Post a Comment